Ginette-35 is a drug that treats polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) as the occurrence of inflamed or infected sebaceous glands in the skin, abnormal growth of hair (hirsutism) and irregular menstrual cycle. It’s a combination of a synthetic estrogen and an anti-androgen. The drug regulates the production of androgens in female ovaries and prevents excessive hair growth, greasy skin, inflammation, and acne. The pills are also used as oral contraception in combination with other drugs.
Active Ingredient: ethinyl, estradiol, cyproterone
Availability: In Stock (104 packages)
Ginette-35 (Ethinyl, Estradiol, Cyproterone)
Ginette-35 is a hormone which purpose is to prevent pregnancy. It consists of two main ingredients. The first one is a semisynthetic estrogen. It’s called Ethinylestradiol. Women take it to control the childbirth. It’s often used in combination with other contraception pills. The second component is an anti-androgen. It’s Cyproterone Acetate that a person takes to control conditions caused by the androgen dependency. Among them, one can find acne, seborrhea, abnormal growth of hair, oily skin, puberty that occurs too early, and cancer of the prostate. The combination of these ingredients causes a masculine effect on the woman’s body.
When a woman has hormonal misbalance she acquires various health disorders. That’s why it’s very important to bring it back to the norm. Medics recommend taking the medicine in case a woman has:
- Many small hard inflamed spots on the skin (the medication usually lasts 12-16 weeks)
- The excessive discharge of sebum from the sebaceous glands (due to the drug’s ability to make the skin less greasy)
- Abnormal growth of hair on a woman's face and body (it’s also the result of too much androgen in the female body)
- Polycystic Ovarian Disorder (the disorder is characterized by too long menstruation, a great number of little follicular cysts in the ovaries)
Pills help to improve the health state. They prevent dysfunctional menstrual bleeding, a cancer of genitals, benign disorders, and endometriosis. Pills also reduce menstruation pains and help not to conceive.
If a man wants to take the drug safely then it’s very important to take into consideration a few essential issues. The drug can hurt a person in case of a number of health problems like:
- local coagulation or clotting of the blood in a part of the circulatory system
- blood clotting history
- the tendency of malignant bacteria and tumor
- a disease characterized by inflammation of the liver and the excessive amount of bile
- the risk of gastrointestinal bleeding
- debilitating diseases that are usually connected with kidney, liver and adrenal failures
- human immunodeficiency virus
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
A mother-to-be and a mother who suckles are not to take the drug as well. The drug doesn’t suit well a woman who is a heavy smoker or suffers from hypertension, heart diseases or diabetes. Women who are obese or have been immobilized for some period should also avoid the drug intake.
The drug consists of two active components which separately can affect a person badly. That’s why a patient can have health problems when taking the combination of Ethinylestradiol and Cyproterone Acetate. The minor negative effects are weight changes (adding or losing kilos), pain in breasts, stomach upset, vomiting, constipation, gastritis, abdominal distension, loss of libido, annoyance, mood changes, depression, severe headaches, and allergic reaction on the skin.
Women who noticed negative impacts stated that they didn’t last long and it was not a problem to get rid of them.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.